Fluid Imagery Computing offers a wide array of comprehensive IT support management and computer network maintenance for businesses in Suffolk County, Long Island. Our industry professionals take the stress out of technology with IT management support that works for you and your business.
Our Managed IT Services include:
- You focus on your core business – we take care of the technology
- Increase output by using the most updated technology that helps you to succeed
- Flat-rate IT support costs help you remain competitive
- We ensure that your networks and data are safe from outside hacking
If you are looking for computer server management services, network management, computer network installations, remote/on-site tech support, technology consulting, wireless networking, network infrastructure, or computer systems integration, we have the answers for you.
Our industry leading customer support and service removes your technology worries allowing you to concentrate on your core business. You receive the highest level of customer support and service – all the time, every time.
Cloud and Hosting Services
Cloud & Hosted Solutions from Fluid Imagery Computing deliver the technology and support you need over the Internet on a pay-as-you-go pricing structure. Increase your bottom line while eliminating the need to deal with complicated IT technologies.
By transferring your computing needs to “the cloud”, you’re simply transferring the physical aspects of your IT – along with their management and maintenance – to our team of experts via the Internet. You save on office space, reduce storage and cooling costs for a “greener” business and can more easily upgrade your technology.
Our Cloud & Hosted Solutions include:
- Scalable technologies
- Custom built to meet your business needs
- Remote access from your mobile device
- Affordable and cost-effective technologies
- Increased efficiencies. This technology allows you to share documents in a unified system, improves communication, increases marketing abilities and enhances your business processes.
- Quick and economical implimentation
Some disasters can sideline your business, don’t let that happen. Every business owner understands the importance of their business data. While the chances of a major disaster are remote, the majority of data loss is the result of localized issues. Power surges, floods and theft can impact your hardware and software on site.
Fluid Imagery keeps you covered with:
- Customized business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Data backup and recovery of your mission-critical data
- We combine planning, prevention, and protection to serve you properly.
We are experienced with using technology as a tool to solve business challenges. Fluid Imagery Computing offers more than just technology – we sell small business solutions.
Our IT Consulting Services Include:
- Vendor-agnostic solutions – based on known technology standards
- Technology and business acumen
- Full IT planning, procurement, implementation, and sustained management
- Fluid Imagery Computing becomes a virtual extension of our clients’ businesses
VoIP for small businesses – Fluid Imagery Computing provides our clients with a cost-effective, enterprise-class solutions.
VOIP Services include:
- Affordable and low cost set-up and installation
- Easy to use, intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Reliable hosted systems that are monitored 24/7
- Mobile call forwarding
We now offer Cloud based VOIP services, excellent for remote workers or if your business is forced to work from home, due to unforeseen circumstances.
Protect your emails from SPAM, viruses, phishing, and other malware.
Our Email/Spam Protection services include:
- Secure email by stopping SPAM, viruses, worms, and other email-borne malware ahead of time
- Archive inbound and outbound emails and filtered messages with attachments and flexible search features
- Offload massive storage requirements from your server to improve efficiency
- Full email indexing and seamless searching
Improve your Server Performance and Utilization. For businesses with underutilized servers or escalating costs, virtualization changes the way IT resources are managed and deployed. Virtualization provides unmatched flexibility, performance and utilization by allowing you to move server workloads and virtual workspaces, maximizing your server resources.
Virtualization Solutions include:
- Improved performance with fast provisioning and dynamic load balancing
- Painless and simplified disaster recovery
- Increased utilization using consolidated servers and workload optimization
- Reduced energy costs
Sales and Service
Ease any frustrations involved with new equipment and operating systems using our Hardware as a Service solutions.
Our Hardware Sales and Services include:
- Eliminate large capital outlays
- IT equipment costs and related maintenance services may qualify as operating expenses, providing you with significant tax advantages.
- Hardware for Linux, Windows and Mac
- Operating systems, and other software
- Warranty services for servers, desktops, laptops, routers, switches, and firewalls.
Contact us for an in-depth analysis.